"Ian and Rory's story took my breath away. it was hot, passionate and filled with love. there's definite 2 heroes in this book that will keep you on the edge of your seat as your heart feels like it's going to pop out of your chest and you may need oxygen to help you breathe again. I loved it!" - Reader Review
Lie Next To Me is a New Adult/Contemporary Romance novel about realizing that it’s okay to let down your walls and open your heart to love.
The Book has been self-published and is available as eBook and Paperback - 300 pages - released in February 2014.
About the Book
From the New York Times, USA Today & Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author...
The pain was unbearable, but I had to keep moving. I had to keep running because, if I didn’t, he’d find me. I looked behind me as I ran through the streets; scared, alone, and in the dark as the mist of rain hit my face. There was no time to think, and there was no time to stop. My shoes were soaked as they sloshed through the puddles of the dimly lit streets.
My name is Rory Sinclair, and the night I was violently attacked was the night that changed my life forever. One man, a man named Ian Braxton, made it his mission to heal me, to save me, and to show me a world that previously had been only a dream to me.
Ian Braxton is far from perfect. He’s a self-absorbed, demeaning, arrogant, and womanizing millionaire. He makes it so easy to hate him, but so very hard to resist him. We’re from opposite sides of the spectrum. He comes from money and I come from poverty. When our worlds collide, his struggles become mine, and mine become his, leaving us with one question:
How much would you give up to be with someone who was meant to be yours?
|Click to Read an Excerpt|
- "[...] I was hooked on this book from the first chapter. I read it in one day, I couldn't put it down. You will laugh, you will get mad, and eventually you WILL cry!!! Another great book from my FAVORITE and very talented Author, Sandi Lynn!" - Jessica J. Shanor
- "Fellow readers of romance novels, the best novel of 2014 has arrived. This is a complete novel, fun, engaging, dramatic and a page turner. The chemistry between Ian and Rory was like dynamite. The other characters add such depth to the story.[...]" - jreader (Amazon)
- "I loved this book! The characters were great. The plot is awesome and I'm looking forward to reading the next book... This doesn't end on a cliffhanger." - Karessa McDonald
- "Sandi writes amazing books and I am a forever fan.......I will read every book that she writes! This is an amazing love story, please read it and fall in love with Ian and Rory like I did!!" - Jennifer Bredl
- "This story bring out so many emotions as you get into it. Once you start reading it is next to impossible to put it down. Again another outstanding book and I can't wait until the next!!" - Zoleatha Jones
About the Author
|Author Sandi Lynn|
Sandi Lynn is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of her Forever Trilogy (Forever Black, Forever You, Forever Us).
She has a severe coffee addiction and can usually be found hanging out at the local Starbucks with her laptop, sipping lattes, and working on her books. In addition to writing romance novels, she loves to write poetry.
Links to the Author and the Book
Connect via the Author's Website
Connect via the Author's Facebook Page
Connect via Twitter: @SandilynnWriter
Link to the Paperback Lie Next To Me with Excerpt on Amazon
Link to the eBook Lie Next To Me with Excerpt on Amazon