First Class to New York is about a 42 year old woman who has lived a happy life. It resonates with women who have lost a partner, whether through death or divorce. It's about realizing that it's never too late to find your happy ever after.
The Book has been self-published via Amazon and is available as eBook and Paperback - 220 pages.
About the Book
Janie Anderson, a year after losing her husband, her high school sweetheart and the love of her life to cancer, embarks on a once-in-a-lifetime vacation to New York City. Trying to escape the oppressive loss and hopelessness of a life without him, Janie sets off on the adventure she has dreamed about since she was a little girl. Exploring the Big Apple, New York City, she secretly hopes that this landmark event will free her from her grief and unlock a future as wonderful as the life she had lost with Robert’s passing.
After a series of embarrassing encounters with a wealthy man in a dark grey suit during the flight, Janie wonders if this trip might be more than she bargained for. At 42, she is much too young to spend the rest of her days as a lonely widow, but is resolved to the fact that, like lightning, a love like that of her first marriage rarely strikes twice and doesn’t believe in second chances.
When she accepts his invitation to dinner that evening, Janie is terrified at the realization that she’s actually attracted to him. The handsome and wealthy Matt Lathem is sexy as hell, but, as Janie comes to realize, he has baggage of his own. Can they help to heal each other in time to realize that a second chance at love is within their grasp? Or will this romance of lust be a fling that ends with a broken heart when this once in a lifetime vacation comes to an end.
|Click to Read an Excerpt|
‘First Class to New York’ is a contemporary, adult romance novel, written by new romance author AJ Harmon. It is the debut book in the ‘First Class Novels’ romance series, with Matt and Janie’s story concluding in ‘First Class to Portland.
- "I simply loved this book. It was a great story. The female lead struggled with her loss and finding love. The male lead was determined not to fine love as he was hurt from past experiences. They find each other when they both needed it most. They opened up to each other. What started as a fling ended as something more beautiful." - Harmony Stalter
- "I loved this story. So well written it made you feel like you were right in the story. I had a hard time putting in down. I so look forward to many more books by A J Harmon.
My new favorite author!" - D. Boeckman
- "Very good book, most of the people reading this book can really relate to a change in your life, and a new beginning." - Carol Gresham
- "I felt AJ did a great job with this book. It has a sweet storyline and gets you so hooked that you can't put the book down. Loved it and am definitely looking forward to the rest. EXCELLENT work." - Debby Nelson
- "I couldnt put this book down it was that good! I fell in love with all the characters! Such a great read, I couldnt wait to see what happened next in First Class to Portland. Definitely going to recommend this book!" - Kellygirl (Amazon)
About the Author
|Author AJ Harmon|
New romance author AJ Harmon published her first romance novel "First Class to New York" after accepting a challenge from a friend to write a book. She self-published the book in Amazon's Kindle eBook store as a contemporary romance.
"I just write about what I like to read as a romance novel enthusiast myself," stated Harmon in a press release. It must be working as readers from around the world have downloaded thousands and thousands of her books and left rave reviews across the internet.
AJ Harmon's 'First Class' romance series is available in paperback on Amazon and for digital eBook download from the Kindle store. She has released all nine of the books in this series of contemporary love stories, including a boxed set that includes a bonus novella, has released the first book, San Diego, in her new series, Sky Romance Novels, and her new stand-alone novel, He's No Saint. Book 2 of the Sky Romance Novels series, Las Vegas, will be released in summer of 2014, and her new standalone, A Choice For Claire, in the Fall.
Links to the Author and the Book
Connect via eMail: email@example.com
Connect with the Author via Facebook
Link to the eBook First Class to New York on Amazon - AU
Link to the eBook First Class to New York on Amazon - UK
Link to the Paperback First Class to New York on Amazon US with Excerpt
Link to the eBook First Class to New York on Amazon US with Excerpt