Sanctum Angels is Edenmary Black's Debut Novel and Book One of the Shadow Havens Series.
"Sanctum Angels starts off with a bang! From the first sentence in the prologue to the end of the first chapter, I couldn't put this book down. What a way to start a book! I was hooked." - Amazon Review
Sanctum Angels and the Shadow Havens Series are intended for mature readers only.
The Book has been self-published via eBook.it and is available as eBook on Amazon, Kobo, B&N, iTunes and others - 228 pages - released in January 2012
About the Book
When Priana Grey walks into a bank, she isn’t expecting to be taken hostage by a violent thief; nor, is she expecting Detective Joe Cafaris to offer his life for hers. The stepdaughter of fallen angels of the Sanctum, she has concealed her true nature to move among humans for years, but Joe’s courage astounds her. Although she knows that falling in love with a human is a disaster, she just can’t ignore what she feels.
Joe is a tough loner, cool in the most dangerous situations, but he’s not ready for the scorching desire he feels for Priana. He has a million logical reasons to walk away, but his heart wants something else.
Priana’s stepbrother, Keirc, warns that she’ll find only misery with Joe, yet he guards a perilous secret of his own. His lover, Iridea, is the daughter of Sebastien Galaurus, a ruthless vampire who leads the Demesne, a powerful supernatural haven quite unlike the Sanctum.
When a stunning crisis forces Priana into the heart of the Demesne, a maelstrom explodes in the shadow of supernatural havens on the brink of war, where fallen angels, vampires, weres and daemons call the shots and humans are viewed as critically frail - a place where men and supernaturals can die.
|Click to Read an Excerpt|
- "[...] This was definitely an adult romance. Truly Priana Grey and Joe Cafasis were my hero's. The characters were truly good in this interesting plot and let's not forget Keircan and Iridea for all they brought to this story.
I really did enjoy reading "Sanctum Angels" and would definitely recommend as a good read and if you are a paranormal romance lover .... you will not be disappointed with this read. [...]" - Arlena (Amazon)
- "This was one of the most amazing debut novels I have read since joining my fellow book lovers in reviewing the works of some of the best indie authors around. From the very beginning I truly loved how the story opened up with a simple act of going to the bank that leads into the incredible lives of some of the most amazing characters, human and non-human, alike.[...]" - Hatchiekid (Amazon)
- "[...] really pleased about this book is the fact that there were two completely different love stories happening and Ms. Black did a great job of giving each one its due. All too often I will see one story slighted over the other. This was definitely not the case in SANCTUM ANGELS. [...]" - Shaiha (Amazon)
- "[...] Black did a magnificent job laying out a very enticing plot, drawing you in and keeping you wanting to turn the pages to find out what happens next. Just beautiful! [...]" - B. K. Drury
- "Edenmary Black has delivered a top quality, exciting new book of paranormal romance that is sure to please any reader and leave them begging for more. I found the level of adult content and sexuality to be just enough to titillate the imagination, without adding undue vulgarity or violence. The romance is delightful [...]" - Barnes & Noble Review
About the Author
|Author Edenmary Black|
When not working her keyboard, she enjoys long walks with her golden retriever, reading and spending time with her family, all of whom are male. She spends far too much on lingerie and is very, very weak for chocolate.
Edenmary Black about Sanctum Angels and what makes the book special: "As readers will quickly find, many of my characters are crossbred between supernatural species. As an example, Priana Grey, one of the first characters readers meet in Sanctum Angels: Shadow Havens Book 1, is the daughter of a fallen angel and a vampire. The nature of crossbred species impact a number of things as the plot unfolds. Things are not always as they appear.
One of the other things that I hope readers find unique is how the action with the supernatural world extends to impact the world of humans. Another character that readers meet very early is Joe Cafaris. He’s totally human and ends up drawn into the supernatural world, following a bizarre robbery in a way that he never anticipates."
Links to the Author and the Book
Connect with the Author via Edenmary Black's Website
Link to the eBook Sanctum Angels on Barnes & Noble for Nook
Link to the eBook Sanctum Angels with Excerpt on Amazon (US)
Link to the eBook Sanctum Angels with Excerpt on Amazon (UK)
Link to the eBook Sanctum Angels on Kobo
Link to the eBook Sanctum Angels at Apple iTunes