Hard Corps follows the life of a US Marine from his tour in war until he comes back to the United States, only to find out his life at home isn’t the same as when he left it.
The Book has been published via Eralde Publishing and is available as eBook and Paperback - 328 pages - released in January 2016.
About the Book
After fighting in the war for 12 years, Alec "A-Train" Jacob returns to the United States to find out while he was away, things changed drastically at home. In an effort to find peace of mind - and hopefully a new beginning - he rides his motorcycle from Wichita, Kansas to Austin, Texas.
Filled with a desire to continue to protect those who he sees as a victim, he's always quick to step in and assist anyone in need. Through a newfound friend, he meets a woman who was the victim of as random act of violence. Initially, he hopes for nothing in return but the satisfaction of helping her.
Katie "Bug" Ripton is attempting to quietly recover from being the victim of an assault. When she meets Alec, she sees a man who is kind, considerate, and not only capable of comforting her, but willing to protect her from harm.
Apart, their lives are empty and seem to be haunted by the memories of their pasts.
Together, their pasts disappear, and a future begins to unfold.
A future every girl dreams of obtaining, but few ever do.
|Click to Read an Excerpt|
- "It's an emotional and beautiful story about a selfless man, with a big heart, who continuously will rise to the occasion for those he cares about. He will always go out and do what he believes is the right thing to do and has so much conviction about his actions that you'll see things different after seeing them through his eyes. Scott Hildreth delivered a story that is going to stay with me for the rest of my life." - Elena Cruz
- "[...] I was mesmerized, hurt, mad, sad, happy, this book had me feeling every emotion and more. Scott Hildreth took me on a eye opener, emotional roller-coaster." - Wendy Shelton
- "Amazing book! I love Alec Jacobs aka A-Train's story. Very emotional book about a man who does everything he can to protect the people in his life. A Marine and biker that you definitely need to read about. Love this book!" - Jenn (Amazon)
- "[...] Hard Corps had me crying, swooning and I spent many times with my heart in my mouth, this book is one roller-coaster of emotions that I just didn't want to end.
You truly out did yourself with this book Scott Hildreth. Thank you for an awesome ride!" - Kes Callaway
- "[...] Once again, thank you Scott for bringing the reader this profound study of the human condition. For showing us not only what beliefs and desires make a man, but also what it means to be truly loved." - Suzi (Amazon)
- "This was a very emotional ride. Hard Corps touched on many things that rang true to me personally. Having an immediate family member have the same medical procedure as A-Trains father brings the emotions closer to the surface. It also shows that Hildreth writes about real life issues and not just fluff and he also does his research as well.[...]" - Shannon (Amazon)
About the Author
|Author Scott Hildreth|
Addicted to riding his Harley-Davidson, tattoos, and drinking coffee, Scott can generally be found in a tattoo shop, on his Harley, or in a local coffee house when not writing.
Scott is a hybrid author who both self-publishes and conventionally publishes. Look for a three book (mafia erotic romance) series releasing in 2016 through Harlequin Romance.
Loyal to the fans and faithful followers who allowed him to make writing a full-time career, Scott communicates with his followers on Facebook almost daily. He encourages his readers to follow him on Facebook and Twitter.
Links to the Author and the Book
Connect with the Author on Goodreads
Connect with the Author via Facebook
Connect with the Author via Twitter: @ScottDHildreth
Link to the Paperback Hard Corps on Amazon
Link to the eBook Hard Corps on Amazon
Please, share with your Friends!