Love in the Light (Hearts in Darkness Duet) is a contemporary romance about two opposites who met while trapped together in a pitch-black elevator. In the dark, they found acceptance and a connection, but in the light of day, they have to learn to trust the relationship despite their differences and their scars from the past.
The Book has been self-published via Amazon, B & N and Others and is available as eBook and Paperback - 200 pages - released in January 2016.
About the Book
Two hearts in the darkness...
Makenna James and Caden Grayson have been inseparable since the day they were trapped in a pitch-black elevator and found acceptance and love in the arms of a stranger. Makenna hopes that night put them on the path to forever—which can’t happen until she introduces her tattooed, pierced, and scarred boyfriend to her father and three over-protective brothers.
Must fight for love in the light...
Haunted by a childhood tragedy and the loss of his family, Caden never thought he’d find the love he shares with Makenna. But the deeper he falls, the more he fears the devastation sure to come if he ever lost her, too. When meeting her family doesn’t go smoothly, Caden questions whether Makenna deserves someone better, stronger, and just more…normal. Maybe they’re too different—and he’s far too damaged—after all...
|Click to Read an Excerpt|
- "Readers that have been anxiously waiting for more of this story will be thrilled with the passionate and poignant way Kaye dives back in with this complicated and much loved couple. Love in the Light will have readers falling in love with Caden and Makenna all over again!" - Jay Crownover
- "Absolutely fabulous! More than we could have asked for!!loved the pov. Loved the plot. Shows the real behind the relationship." - Michelle Long
- "This book delivers - sweet romance, smoking hot sex, an entire tissue box full of angsty drama, and such love shining off the pages that it will blind you." - Christi Barth
- "What an emotional ride this book was but it was amazingly written ... one that touches the heart and soul and helps us understand better what PTSD is and how it can affect some people and their families /friends! Thank Laura for this great book/story!" - Lisa Miller
- "Sexy, emotional and incredibly heartwarming, fans of Laura Kaye won't be disappointed!" - Monica Murphy
- "Caden and Makenna are such a power couple and you think that their love will be easy but it's not. In their relationship and this story there is joy, passion, admiration, respect, but also insecurities, fear, and heartbreak. Their story is about two people finding themselves before they truly find forever in each other. Kaye writes such emotion into her stories. My heart hurt while reading. I cried with the characters. I felt their joy. [...]" - Amy (Amazon)
About the Author
|Author Laura Kaye|
Growing up, Laura’s large extended family believed in the supernatural, and family lore involving angels, ghosts, and evil-eye curses cemented in Laura a life-long fascination with storytelling and all things paranormal.
She lives in Maryland with her husband, two daughters, and cute-but-bad dog, and appreciates her view of the Chesapeake Bay every day.
Links to the Author and the Book
Connect via the Author's Website
Connect with the Author via Facebook
Connect with the Author via Twitter: @laurakayeauthor
Link to the Paperback Love in the Light on Amazon
Link to the eBook Love in the Light on Amazon
Please, share with your Friends!