Pam of Babylon is the first book in a series. The series continues with Don't You Forget About Me, followed by Dream Lover. The final book in the series, Prayers for the Dying will be released in Winter.
Kirkus Review says of Pam of Babylon, "An intriguing first novel that revolves round a husband's death and hidden secrets...consistently interesting, this psychological novel contains some mystery and moves along quickly for a non-thriller."
The Book has been published via CreateSpace and is available on Amazon as eBook and Paperback - 332 pages.
About the Book
For Long Islander Pam Smith, keeping house and staying beautiful dominate her daily routine as she awaits the return of her husband, Jack, every Friday evening.
When he suffers a fatal heart attack on the train home from Manhattan, Pam's exquisitely arranged life is catapulted into turmoil as she is forced to face the realization that her marriage is nothing more than a black hole plagued with cruel infidelity, abuse, and sexual deviance.
Witness Pam as she graciously and gracefully accepts the foul world her husband's "other life" forces on her previously immaculate existence.
Come along for the ride of your life as you ask yourself this one question: How well do I know my husband?
|Click to Read an Excerpt|
- "This book isn't for the narrow minded, its complex and hits on a lot of emotions and taboo's. It tells a story that probably happens in real life more than people care to admit. I thought it was well plotted, great characters, you love to hate some of them and it touches on some many avenues of life as well as death...great summer read, if you read book one you must read book 2 & 3 to find out ALL of the story." - Lorey Meckley
- "Don't want to put the book down. The plot is quite unusual. I keep wondering what could possibly happen next. Some bizarre twists, but you really form an identity with the characters." - Jim Rich
- "[...] This book was a rendition of the lives of so many women. A great read with very valid points. Someone should put this in their book club. " - LK3 (Amazon)
- "[...] Suzanne Jenkins has written a masterful first work that touches on many of the deepest violations present in families, and does so with a very skillful and deft touch. You will not regret spending the time to read this book or getting to know this new author." - Charles (Amazon)
- "[...] A great story for the big screen.....beautiful people, in beautiful settings, in a horrible situation ! The story has it ALL !" - M.M. Stuerzenegger
About the Author
Pam of Babylon is Suzanne's first published book, followed by Don’t You Forget About Me, Dream Lover, Prayers for the Dying, and the final in the series, Family Dynamics to be released in WInter 2012/13.
|Click to See all Books of the Series "Pam of Babylon"|
Links to the Author and the Book
Link to Suzanne Jenkins's Website
Connect with the Author via Twitter: @suzannejenkins3
Link to the eBook Pam of Babylon with Excerpt on Amazon
Link to Suzanne Jenkins's Author Page on Amazon