Random Rationality is A Rational Guide to an Irrational World. This Book is for you if you want to know how the world works, from a big picture viewpoint, without getting stuck in the minutia. Covering Philosophy, Science, Politics, Economics, and Technology. Find out what makes the world spin, and how we can make it spin better.
The Book has been self-published via BookBaby and CreateSpace and is available as eBook and Paperback - released in July 2012.
About the Book
If you want to know how the world works, from a big picture viewpoint, without getting stuck in the minutia, this is the book for you. Covering Philosophy, Science, Politics, Economics, and Technology. Find out what makes the world spin, and how we can make it spin better.
Some of the Topics:
- What is the Meaning of Life?
- A simple explanation of God
- The Boredom of Heaven
- Creation of the Universe
- Why we need space
- Exploring our fear of fission
- Free Will's Freedom
- Relevance of politics
- Fixing politics
- Inhumanity of the War on Drugs
- The Fantasy of Infinite Growth
- Debt crisis and crony capitalism, explained
- Europes' achilles heel
- Cars and planes
- The future of food, technology and work
|Click to Read an Excerpt|
The author tackles 4 questions/issues per chapter, and provides (in his opinion) the most rational, simple and correct answer, wrapping them all together in the conclusion to show that the world we live in today is a shadow of what it could be, and how we are at fault.
- " I felt it was very well written and Fourat Janabi 's pulled no punches! He was brutally honest at times. This book puts everything in the right perspective! It gives direction and purpose to everything you are trying to accomplish in life. I really loved this book!" - Sophie Boyd
- "What an incredible book -- truly a gem. The book is certainly quite interesting. Not only as a self-help book, but as an fascinating, easy to understand read about meaning of life, explanation of God inhumanity of the war on drugs and much more. This book is well written and gave me a sense of direction for the future." - Peter Ehlr
- "Random Rationality: A Rational Guide to an Irrational World is about the meaning of life and about simple explanation of God. It is great reading. Constantly holds your interest. I would recommend to everyone to read this book. It's hard to put down." -Michael Nelson
- "[...] it explores in a fun and exciting way interesting subjects of our days. It kindles our interest in various topics instigating us to seek further knowledge. It's definitely an exciting start point for a curious mind." - Carolina (Amazon)
About the Author
Fourat Janabi's writing style is very blunt, and to the point. He's been told in the last company he worked for, that when he write emails, even though he was not using caps lock, that it seems that he screams through them. He tries to cram as much knowledge, into as small an email/blog post/book as possible for efficiency. We are all exceedingly busy these days. He could write six paragraphs being nice, or one paragraph being blunt. He prefers to write one paragraph. That's why his book, Random Rationality, is "only" 180 pages long despite talking about the meaning of life, God, the Drug War, Nothing, the relevance of politics and how to fix it, Economics, Science, technology, and various other subjects.
The culmination of all this randomness, is Random Rationality: A Rational Guide to an Irrational World.
Links to the Author and the Book
The Website to the Book: RandomRationality.com
Link to Fourat Janabi's Website
Connect with Fourat Janabi via Twitter @fouratj
Link to the Book Random Rationality with Excerpt on Amazon.com