Royal Blood Chronicles are the chronicles of Katrina, a young, royal blood vampire. She is chosen to be the leader of the Five, the fulfilling of an ancient prophecy of humans of many different races. She, along with her friends, also from the finest royal houses of Europe, set on their journey to protect all of the peaceful races of the world, including humans.
The Book Series has been self-published via Amazon KDP for Kindle,via PubIt! for B&N Nook and is available as eBook - re-released in June/July 2012.
About the Book
As a Vampire being hunted was nothing new. Finding out that she had to save those that were hunting them was!
Katrina, a young royal blooded vampire, chronicles her life from the age of seventeen beginning in the 1800's forward in the series Royal Blood Chronicles
Katrina is thrust into something she never could have imagined growing up in the aristocracy of Europe. Once the fashion of the day, and girlish gossip filled Katrina and her new friends days, but their lives changed the instant their race was threatened and they were chosen as 'the Five', and the protectors of not only the vampire race, but all the peaceful races of the world!
If you are looking for a new, exciting vampire series, with strong female characters you've found it in Royal Blood Chronicles. It starts here with Katrina, The Beginning.
|Click to Read an Excerpt|
- "Graps you from the very beginning and keeps reading. Wonderful beginning to new and exciting series. Elizabeth takes you to a world unlike other vampire worlds and keeps wanting to explorer more." - Lee Oak (Amazon)
- " This is a page-turning, swashbuckling adventure told by a gorgeous seventeen year old vampire on the verge of womanhood. Katrina and her companions are girls who love fancy clothes and romantic gossip; but when their race is threatened, they become Women Warriors, using their paranormal talents, lightning speed, and razor sharp blades to wreak deadly justice. By turns tense and funny, this is a great read for fans of blood-lust." - John Daniels
- "Elizabeth Loraine's style of writing is fast paced enough to be excited but still deep enough to let you get involved in the characters. By the end of the book I was cheering for the girls and worrying about all the characters. It's always an exciting thing for me when the main characters are girls who can take care of themselves. Women power all the way! A great story with wonderful characters!" - Jamie Ryder
- "[...] If you like reading Paranormal/Vampire books,than this is a must read. I must warn you though...once you get the first book..it is a guarantee that you will be getting the rest. I won't tell any spoilers about this book or series...I will just tell you that this series and Elizabeth Loraine is on the top of my must read/favorite author list." - Susan Jackson
- "[...] If you enjoy, romance, action and adventure tossed with vampires you'll love Katrina The Begining." - Amanda Alberson
About the Author
That was in 2009 and Elizabeth Loraine finished the first book of the Royal Blood Chronicles in four months. She still sent some query letters out, but soon decided that wasn’t for her. So - instead she started writing book two and then book three.
Then Amazon changed everything again with the Kindle. She wasn’t techy at all, but knew someone who was. She came in later than other authors who had found eBook success already, but with her sister helping formatting, they designed new covers together and launched the first ebook in the fall of 2010.
There are now seven books in this series and two in her other YA Fantasy series Phantom Lives.
Links to the Author and the Book
Link to the Author's Website
Connect with Elizabeth Loraine on Twitter: @bloodchronicles
Link to the Book Katrina - The Beginning with Excerpt on Amazon